Carl Adams Driving School will again be the lead car for this years Big Learner Relay. Today we completed a practice run of the Children in Need Big Learner Relay Route which took exactly one hour!
I will bring copies of the route with me for everyone on the day, but for any instructors that are interested I have attached the route below.
We will leave Owl Coates Asda at 2pm and head for Tolson Museum in Huddersfield for 3pm:
1. Join stanningly by pass from owl coats, exit the by pass left signed Ring Road /Dewsbury
2. Roundabout straight ahead 2nd exit Dewsbury
3. Roundabout right 3rd exit onto Butt lane
4. Traffic lights right. 50 mph Rd
5. After Beaula pub take the 2nd Rd on the left onto Back Lane ( just after Marriott hotel sign)
6.traffic lights right A58 Halifax (Whitehall road)
7. Roundabout straight ahead 2nd exit Halifax A58
8. Roundabout left 1st exit Dewsbury /Batley A652
9. Traffic lights straight
10. Traffic lights straight Heckmondwike
11. Traffic lights right Huddersfield A62 (2.7 miles)
12. Roundabout left Huddersfield A62 (past VW Audi , past Leeds road retail park and John smiths stadium)
13. Left A629 Wakefield past ZEBRA crossing and past ford garage.
14. Traffic lights left Sheffield A629 (duel carriageway)
15. After passing the United Reformed Church move to the right lane, pass Tesco on the left.
16. Turn right into Tolson museum.
Many people have given cash donations, however if you would prefer to leave an online donation, you can do so by visiting the link below. Thanks 🚗💨